Healthland select - in Brief



In Brief -

Heartland Select grape juice is been growing in American for the longest times, it is a high-end juice product with a proprietary blend of red grape juices featuring MUSCADINE grape
juice as the primary ingredient.

The blend also includes syrah grape juice (we all had the syrah wine at lest once, I have no doubts) and cabernet grape juice, both of which provide high levels of antioxidants, and a natural grape pomace powder for added antioxidant benefits.

Benefits (the list can go on...)

  • • Helps you reach the recommended 3000 to 5000 daily ORAC units,with 3764 ORAC units per serving.
  • • Fights free radicals with a high proprietary blend of unique antioxidants from grapes.
  • • Helps protect against the negative health effects of pollution and other toxins.
  • • Promotes healthy circulation, immunity, and younger looking skin.I need Heartland Select if . . .
  • • I don’t consume at least 5 servings of high ORAC foods.
  • • I want extra support for healthy circulation, immunity and younger looking skin.
  • • I want to support nerve and brain function.
  • • My doctor or dentist has recommended an antioxidant supplement.
  • • I want to fight the aging effects of a toxic environment and poor diet.
Ingredients found in Heartland Select have countless scientific papers supporting their health benefits.


Take care of your Health and you Hearth!

I also included on opportunity video. For more info you can reach me at: carolinad@ecoquestintl.com or by phone at 608-588-2323

http://www.heartlandcareer.com/testdrive

Learn more by viewing this page:
http://www.heartlandselect.net/ProductDetail.aspx?ProductCode=US60606



***********************************************************************************

Comments