Short and Sweet



FREE info on FREE Service

I can not resist not to share this one on this site. it's just more informational source and works fine

Leave it to Google, to come up with something like this!!!

1-800-goog411. This is an awesome service from Google, and it's free -- great when you are on the road.

Don't waste your money on information calls and don't waste your time manually dialing the number. I am driving along in my car and I need to call the golf course and I don't know the number. I hit the speed dial for information that I have programmed.

  • The voice at the other end says,'City & State.'
  • I say, ' Garland , Texas .'
  • He says, 'Business, Name or Type of Service.'
  • I say, Firewheel Golf Course.'
  • He says, 'Connecting' and Firewheel answers the phone.

How great is that? This is nationwide and it is absolutely free, it makes sense, - since is a 800 number! Click here and watch the short clip for a quick demonstration.

Now you want to make sure you save the number on your cell, home line, office phone, speed dial, and use it whenever.

Nowadays we can all use some FREE services!


Comments